The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK

+2
silence86
Steve777
6 posters

Go down

Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK Empty Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK

Post by Steve777 Sun May 03, 2009 9:21 am

Hi,

Just noticed a Spectrum LX sold this morning sold for £40 !!!!. It was described in the title as an Aria Electric Guitar and in the Ad itself as an Aria Pro II Westone Spectrum LX Electric Guitar.
Reasonable condition - hairline crack, and some chips, but in good working order.
Comes with Tremolo arm.
Approximatley 22 years old.
A matsumoku product, made in Japan, serial no. 6110244.
It was pick up only and the otherside on London, too far for me ! However, just goes to show that Westones are available at a good price and ebay listings arent always accurate
Good Hunting !!
Steve777
Steve777

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK Empty Re: Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK

Post by silence86 Sun May 03, 2009 10:50 am

here's a link: spectrum lx
silence86
silence86

Number of posts : 502
Registration date : 2008-11-13

http://first-daze.de

Back to top Go down

Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK Empty Re: Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK

Post by norfolkngood Sun May 03, 2009 11:18 am

Someone got a bargain there Very Happy
norfolkngood

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Wrongly decribed Westone on ebay UK Empty Ebay spectrum LX

Post by Ecce Mildew Mon May 04, 2009 4:25 pm

I am Spartacus.........and at £40 I'm still laughing. Bit of lemon oil, new set of strings and its a peach. Hairline crack is in laqueur only. Seller threw in a hard case (Aria....) and a strap. I must say that the bendmaster deluxe seems to work a treat - with locking nut I've had a whammy frenzy and tuning is still spot on (unlike my Ibanez).
Mildew
Ecce Mildew

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve777 Mon May 04, 2009 5:00 pm

Hi there Spartacus and welcome

As the guitar was pick up only, I guess you are from "Down Sarf". What a steal and with a hard case as well! Were you looking for an Aria or Westone or was this a speculative buy?

What condition is it in? Put some pics on the members page for us to gawp at ! I must admit, had I lived closer, I would of been around there like a shot. The BD Deluxe is a great trem system but dont torque the string lock bolts down too hard on the locking nut or you might strip the threads .... A bit prone to doing that.

Have being playing long?

All the best

Steve
Steve777
Steve777

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Mon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm

Welcome indeed; gizza look!!! And Steve speaks the truth about the stringlocks; don't overtighten 'em bro, else you wind up in a world of hurt!! Very Happy
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 04, 2009 7:12 pm

Hello Spartacus and welcome! Smile

I've only got one thing to say about that, "You jammy sod!"
Laughing

Well done there mate!
cheers Yeah, show us your bargain buy please. cyclops

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by norfolkngood Wed May 06, 2009 2:57 am

Hello err... Ecce Mildew (and I thought my user-name was left field cyclops ) Henceforth he shall be known as Spartacus...

Anyway, good spot with the Aria Westone, just shows that our toys can still be found for sensible money. Now if in your travels you find a mint Prestige for £50 do be so kind as to let us know!

Norfolkngood
norfolkngood

Number of posts : 421
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Tue May 12, 2009 11:18 pm

⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ ⭐ I give that deal 5 stars.... , and to quote my youngest kid :arrow: "that is a SICK deal, yo!!" That guitar looks hardcore... did you check the p'ups and electrics for p.o. shenanigans?

Good Job.
anaerobe
anaerobe

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down