The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair

+5
Meadows
IanO
Sgt. Vimes
McToot_the_Bat
Grungebob
9 posters

Go down

Prestige - Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair Empty Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair

Post by Grungebob Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 am

Hello, peeps long time lurker here but do any of you by chance had one of the Sid Poole designed corsairs or cutlass guitars you wish to exchange for money?? I've had 3 no 4 of these guitars in the past but had to sell for bills etc.. would love to get one back.

Colour and condition not really a concern, cash waiting.

Thanks
Bob.
Grungebob
Registered Member

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2010-04-21

Back to top Go down

Prestige - Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair Empty Re: Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair

Post by McToot_the_Bat Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:22 pm

I saw a Corsair today in a shop in Crawley, West Sussex.  Price was £399.  It was TMC Music Shop.  Ask for Colin and say that Jules sent you!
McToot_the_Bat
McToot_the_Bat
Registered Member

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2012-01-22

Back to top Go down

Prestige - Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair Empty Re: Wanted Westone Prestige cutlass or corsair

Post by Grungebob Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:58 am

McToot , I know we've talked about this one already but just wanted to say thanks for letting me know. Real dilema now to either sell the ovation vxt that is a great guitar I got for a stupid price or try and sneak it onto the C card without the Mrs knowing Wink
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:12 am

sneak it!Twisted Evil
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by IanO Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:24 pm

Don't sneak it into the credit card.....BE A MAN.......put it on there loud and proud!    but remember to sneak back into the house after. If your missus is like mine then she'll know about it as soon as I've taken the card from my wallet. I still can't work out how she does it!
IanO
IanO

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungebob Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:02 am

sadly the sneak option isnt going to work, she's booked some show tickets for a upcoming holiday and knows the exact balance grr! I'm sorely tempted to resell the Ovation I just bought but its a damn fine guitar too.
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadows Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Grungebob Hi, If you have not already gone for the Corsair from TMC Music, I have a Cutlass Custom in white and a Corsair classic that might be up for sale. I hadn't really thought of parting with either of them but they are not being played so pm me if your interested, cheers Meadows
Meadows
Meadows
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebristolian Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:57 am

Hi Grungebob,

I have a Prestige 150 that I've owned since new in 1982. It's black in very good condition, all original and has the case. I've been considering selling it for quite a while and was thinking of putting it up on eBay. Let me know how much you're thinking about money wise. By the way I bought the guitar in the UK and have the original receipt, but I live in Australia now.

Nick.
bluebristolian
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Stevesnod Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Grungebob,

I've got a Cutlass in black,I hardly ever play it. Not thought about selling it before,but if it's going to a good home.

Steve
Stevesnod
Stevesnod

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungebob Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:54 am

Hi guy's. Thank you for your messages. The moment I sell my ovation vxt I'll get right back to you,need to sell it first as no spare cash at mo.
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungebob Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:21 am

If anybodys interested in a p/x or trade for my USA ovation vxt let me know, due to a shoulder injury and its body thickness I cant keep the vxt so want a westone asap.

cheers
Bob
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungebob Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:52 am

Hurrah! Ovation sold funds now In place peeps.
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungebob Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:31 pm

just wanted to say thank you to Meadows for the cracking cutlass!
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:16 pm

I love a happy ending *sniff*. Pirouette

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8685
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gittarasaurus Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:40 pm

you know the rules boyz; pics or it didn't happen!Very Happy
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Grungebob Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:26 am

Tomorrow I promise
Grungebob
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Meadows Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:14 am

Grungebob, you are most welcome, sorry about not spotting the raised frets but really glad it has gone to a good home....... Now make her sing Razz!!!!!
Meadows
Meadows
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 593
Registration date : 2013-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down