The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

2 posters

Go down

electra - Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last? Empty Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

Post by Iceman Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:35 pm

For some of you this may be old news but the Electra name and trademarks were purchased by Ben Chafin, a well known luthier who was associated with Dean Guitars back in the 1990's. There is now a new Electra Omega guitar available in 2 finishes with additional models being hinted at for the future. I found this short demo on YouTube today and thought I'd share it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLOa1GpffAs&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It begs the question, in my mind at least, of if such a lapse in time has occurred with a guitar badge before?

And will it be more successful this time than the original brand introduction back in the days of SLM / PCM?
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

electra - Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last? Empty Re: Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:54 am

danelectro?
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

electra - Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last? Empty Re: Electra Guitars rebooted...a blast from the past that will last?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:59 am

My friend has 1 hand made custom and one production Chafin - both are very nice guitars. He knows how to build for sure
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down