The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Founded Westone Lp Japanese? Korean? Chinese?

Go down

Founded Westone Lp Japanese? Korean? Chinese? Empty Founded Westone Lp Japanese? Korean? Chinese?

Post by Abbadon Fri Feb 15, 2013 6:15 am

Hello everybody:

I expose my case: I recently found a westone Lp style guitar given to me by a close friend who find it in his uncles apartment, and I would be glad if somebody could tell me what kind of westone is.

The guitar is severally used, and i´m afraid that it´s non working. My cuestion is: It will be ok to restore it? (I mean if it deserve it)

The guitar is this one: 3w.guitarristas.info/foros/merece-pena-arreglo-guitarra-1980/210091#post1549398 (sorry, i can´t put links yet)

Thank you for answering, and I apologise for my english
Abbadon
Abbadon
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-02-15

Back to top Go down

Founded Westone Lp Japanese? Korean? Chinese? Empty Re: Founded Westone Lp Japanese? Korean? Chinese?

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:09 am

If you go to this webpage: http://www.westoneguitars.net/guitars/unidentified-models/
Your guitar looks to be very similar to "Unknown Model 9". It has the same headstock logo, and has the truss rod cover that says "custom". The serial number looks like it was built in 1980, and it looks to have a set neck instead of the bolt-on neck. I do not recognize the markings on the pickups, but I would definately think it is worth fixing up. I would try to save the original pickups if at all possible.
If it is something you would like to sell, I would be interested.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down