The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX

2 posters

Go down

Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX Empty Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX

Post by Iceman Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 am

This is one of the most excellent video clips I've seen which makes the case for the versatile nature of the Spectrum line and the LX model in particular. It ranks right up there with the demo series on Electra models which ProEndorser over at the Electra forums has been building over the years. Enjoy!...

My apologies to Barry and John for hogging bandwidth by embedding it into this thread but it seems too darn fine not to. If one of you were to deem that as unnecessary and wish to edit it into a link instead I understand.

Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX Empty Re: Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX

Post by gittarasaurus Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:01 pm

but he never plays the middle pup.

i think that is one thing that makes these so amazing, that they can do the double humbucker thing, and with a coil split and middle pup, they do the quacky quite well too

and he doesn't do anything with the phase reverse either.

not bad, but, the guitar is even more versatile than he shows in the vid
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX Empty Re: Youtube video demonstrating the versatility of the Spectrum LX

Post by Iceman Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:22 pm

Sharp eyes ( and ears ) as usual Mike. It would have been better with the missing bits you've spotted, no question about that, but... sauce for the goose as you imply.

Perhaps I could impose on you to set that exclusion to rights?... eh?? Naughty
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down