The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet?

2 posters

Go down

Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet? Empty Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet?

Post by Iceman Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:30 am

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/msg/3586720668.html

This one does look to be an x189 as the trem is a 2 poster. $200 is a very good price as well.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet? Empty Re: Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet?

Post by gittarasaurus Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:09 am

it has been listed periodically over the last year. it is in very good condition.

i have several of that model spectrum, so i'm not going to go for that one. but if somebody else wants to have a go, i would be happy to help.
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet? Empty Re: Yo Mike, have you checked into this one yet?

Post by Iceman Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

If I didn't already have an x185 I'd have you on this thing like white on rice. Hopefully someone else will have reason, or make up a reason, to take you up on your offer.

BTW, is there anything Westone, Electra or Uncle Mats related you don't catch a whiff of out in that part of the country?
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by gittarasaurus Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:28 am

Iceman wrote:

BTW, is there anything Westone, Electra or Uncle Mats related you don't catch a whiff of out in that part of the country?

i think not too much gets past without at least a look or two...
Hairy & Wooly

these have all been around a while, looking for new homes...
there is a black corsair here in SF area, but he wants $325; there is also a westbury standard in Highland Park and he wants $300; there is the FX the guy in Napa has been trying to sell for about 2 years for $425; the white spectrum II for $120; a red one of the same at the swap shop for $149...

always looking.... Suspect
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1499
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down