The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Westone Spectrum II SP-2111-SW

Go down

WANTED: Westone Spectrum II SP-2111-SW Empty WANTED: Westone Spectrum II SP-2111-SW

Post by chopperdog Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:21 pm

Hi I am new here but I love Westone guitars. My first electric guitar was a Westone Spectrum II SP2111 in Snow White with the Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo. The guitar was stolen maybe 10 years ago. Now I am looking for this guitar in snow white. I have a lot guitars, really cool guitars, but this one was the first and it remember me to a good time I had :-) So if you see anywhere on the World this guitar, please let me know. I now it was not an expensiv guitar - but I loved her Sad
chopperdog

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Westone Spectrum II SP-2111-SW Empty Re: WANTED: Westone Spectrum II SP-2111-SW

Post by Guest Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:27 pm

Hello Chopperdog and Welcome! Smile

Aw, that's a damn shame! I hope the people who stole your guitar get what they deserve - preferably a long, slow, painful death!
Twisted Evil

There must be somebody out there who has one that they can sell or else you can just keep looking on eBay and places like that, you will be sure to get one eventually.

Good luck with your search and don't give up hope.
Smile

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down