The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Need of a Neck

3 posters

Go down

In Need of a Neck Empty In Need of a Neck

Post by grimmguitarist Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:57 pm

Looking for a neck to continue my Westone Project. Not too sure what model it is, but my guess would be a spectrum late 80's model year, like an 89, in the turquoise green burst color. The neck I would like to acquire is the one with the four large bolts with out the plate style, like a spectrum 1440. Tried to win a semi gutted "project" guitar with the type of neck I needed today on ebay, but sadly lost, with the bidding going over what I thought it was worth just for a neck. I'll post some pics later of the body, maybe you guys can help me pinpoint the exact model. It's pretty rough looking, but I got it on the cheap, and I think it adds character. (Fender makes you pay good money to buy a new "distressed" guitar lol) Really looking for a neck with all the hardware, and obviously the bolts to secure it to the body, I don't really want to buy a complete Westone with said neck and tear it apart, unless it becomes my only option... I already own the two other burst color spectrum's (white Burgundy and Platinum blue burst), so when I saw this body online I bought it because I love their odd burst colors. Kinda wish it had the traditional neck joint though...
grimmguitarist
grimmguitarist
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-03-24

http://www.myspace.com/disarmingtheaxis

Back to top Go down

In Need of a Neck Empty Re: In Need of a Neck

Post by grimmguitarist Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:16 am

In Need of a Neck 2012-010
In Need of a Neck 2012-011
grimmguitarist
grimmguitarist
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by grimmguitarist Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:59 pm

Just in case anyone wants to know, I have cash in hand for anyone that can get me what I need, or if your interested in trades, I have 2 Mk 45 pickups from a spectrum fx, and the original metal knobs from it, if your looking for a trade of some kind, hell for the right price (neck plus cash on your end, I'd sell the fx.) Anything to get this neck, but I'm not desperate.
grimmguitarist
grimmguitarist
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by zorecati Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Looks like my XA 1330.

I can't vouch that this neck will 100% fit but it looks like the one on mine and it's the only neck I found on ebay. Unfortunately, I can't post the link.

zorecati
zorecati
Registered Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:48 pm

I think that any of the necks from that era - Spectrum, Clipper, etc may fit that; they'll be bloody close anyway!! The necks on my Clipper, Spectrum SP 1012, Pantera and Genesis II all are within a hair of one another...
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down