The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts) GONE!

5 posters

Go down

Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! Empty Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts) GONE!

Post by jegtar Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:05 pm

First off I didn't put this in the sell forum because it's free. Second, I thought someone may need the parts and wouldn't be monitoring the selling forum. If it's in the wrong place feel free to move or delete it.

This guitar is in rough shape and would need some TLC, I wasn't the one who painted crap on it btw, I had plans for this but not enough time. I thought of making an art project and hanging it on the wall but I thought someone here might need it. I have been lurking here for years and I am hoping I can help someone. All I ask is a payment for the actual shipping price to my paypal...jegtar75 AT hotmail dot com. I will take the neck off so it will be cheaper.

Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! IMG_0741

Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! IMG_0740
Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! IMG_0739
Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! IMG_0738

Last edited by jegtar on Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
jegtar
jegtar
Registered Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-07-21

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! Empty Re: Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts) GONE!

Post by IanO Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:46 pm

Hi Jegtar, where are you...UK? USA? I am interested.
IanO
IanO

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2011-02-04

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! Empty Re: Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts) GONE!

Post by jegtar Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:56 pm

oops.. Boston, MA
jegtar
jegtar
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IanO Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:51 pm

Bum, Bum , Bum.....how much would it be t get it to the UK..any idea?
IanO
IanO

Back to top Go down

Post by gittarasaurus Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:01 pm

or maybe even california.... :flower:

pm sent...
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:55 am

I'll get some lock nut washers and bolts ready huh
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sgt. Vimes Sun Jul 22, 2012 6:56 am

oh and Jegtar, thats a wonderful gesture you're making, good man Smile
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by IanO Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:02 am

Do I take it I'm out of contention then??
IanO
IanO

Back to top Go down

Post by jegtar Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:07 am

IanO wrote:Do I take it I'm out of contention then??

I'm pending a shipping payment from gittarasaurus. I will pack it up today, that way I can measure and weigh the box and give you a price in case he changes his mine. I apologize, I wasn't prepared for an overseas shipping quote.
jegtar
jegtar
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by jegtar Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:11 am

Sgt. Vimes wrote:oh and Jegtar, thats a wonderful gesture you're making, good man Smile

Thanks. I hoping it will lead to good Karma!
jegtar
jegtar
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:15 am

Sgt. Vimes wrote:oh and Jegtar, thats a wonderful gesture you're making, good man Smile
+1 Dimension - Free Westone Dimension WE5400 (project guitar or for parts)   GONE! 413889333

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8685
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IanO Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:03 pm

OK, looking forward to the quote.
IanO
IanO

Back to top Go down

Post by jegtar Sun Jul 22, 2012 12:48 pm

Shipping payment received from guitarasaurus. I will try to edit the thread to reflect. IanO, sorry again for not having it ready for overseas. I used to live in Guam and I know how it is to miss out on good deals because of shipping.

If I get my hands on another Pantera( I had to sell my last one Sad ) I am sure I will be posting in more often. Cheers!
jegtar
jegtar
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by IanO Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:26 pm

Bit put out that i wasn't allowed first refusal but hey ho...I'll live. Hope it all turns out well with the rebuild Gittarsaurus.
IanO
IanO

Back to top Go down

Post by jegtar Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:06 pm

IanO wrote:Bit put out that i wasn't allowed first refusal but hey ho...I'll live. Hope it all turns out well with the rebuild Gittarsaurus.

PM sent
jegtar
jegtar
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down