The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[We've nearly hit---then we did--now we're not near] the magic 1000!

+10
G.A.S. man
gittarasaurus
beavis
Warrn
corsair
Westbone
Sgt. Vimes
The Chad
Barry
DuoFuzz
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[We've nearly hit---then we did--now we're not near] the magic 1000! - Page 2 Empty Re: [We've nearly hit---then we did--now we're not near] the magic 1000!

Post by corsair Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:41 am

Brainfertilizer wrote:. And I remember meeting Penny, but I'm not 100% certain it was *this* board. Wasn't "Raven" the original site provider?

Polly, perhaps? She's now doing things with horses, and Dreamraven still sticks his head around the corner every now and then, just to see what's going on; otherwise pretty much the same crew!

Don; you're ugly as; I just haven't got around to "The Cull" yet....

corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

[We've nearly hit---then we did--now we're not near] the magic 1000! - Page 2 Empty Re: [We've nearly hit---then we did--now we're not near] the magic 1000!

Post by eyebulger Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:50 am

corsair wrote:
Brainfertilizer wrote:. And I remember meeting Penny, but I'm not 100% certain it was *this* board. Wasn't "Raven" the original site provider?

Polly, perhaps? She's now doing things with horses, and Dreamraven still sticks his head around the corner every now and then, just to see what's going on; otherwise pretty much the same crew!

Bugger [We've nearly hit---then we did--now we're not near] the magic 1000! - Page 2 1715745517
eyebulger
eyebulger

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2012-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Brainfertilizer Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:14 am

corsair wrote:

That's right, Polly.

Bad memory for names.
Brainfertilizer

Number of posts : 525
Registration date : 2011-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2