The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD

3 posters

Go down

Signature - Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD Empty Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Hello folks,
You may think I am asking a bit for this, but this guitar is more rare the the X390, X350 etc...acording to Mr TP
This thing is mint , other than the tip of the headstock that look like it has nail polish on (nice match)

https://post.craigslist.org/k/yrpsi2KS4RGE8o3Z-v2uVA/dSwvR?s=preview

HS case included

If anyone has a Rabin 200 - I will trade plus $$n

Don't whine about the price please, if you aren't aware of what this is then, please keep it to yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Signature - Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD Empty Re: Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD

Post by Iceman Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 pm

WOW! Shocked

I clicked in thinking you had found another one for sale somewhere.

The very best of luck on this one, Pat. I have to admit that I am somewhat in shock to hear you're willing to part with it. No doubt as beautiful as any I've ever seen...
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Signature - Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD Empty Re: Trevor Rabin Signature AER300RD

Post by Guest Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:40 pm

Iceman wrote:WOW! Shocked

I clicked in thinking you had found another one for sale somewhere.

The very best of luck on this one, Pat. I have to admit that I am somewhat in shock to hear you're willing to part with it. No doubt as beautiful as any I've ever seen...

I want an AER200 - this one can go - and I can't be more exagerated on how I want the AER200 or the WER200.

This is a very rare Rabin. I don't think there is a AER3000 with the contoured back ever, and I am not fooling on this one. It's either a lot of $$ or a AER200, or WER200 for me. The real Rabin fans know what these guitars are, and are hard to find which is why the price is so steep - this is not a Westone freindly sale - this is what it is. When I sell my Session II, I may be more forgiving Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by J.a.c.aranda87 Mon May 14, 2012 1:52 pm

Well, I've been lurking around for a while and I finally decided to jump into the fray when I saw this post. Sarcaster, I was hoping to ask how you came across an AER300 like this. I have a black AER300, but it has dot inlays rather than the slashes and it has the TR active pickups in it where as yours looks like it has non-active pickups. It looks really nice and I was hoping to expand my knowledge of these rare guitars here.
J.a.c.aranda87
J.a.c.aranda87
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2012-05-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 5:40 pm

J.a.c.aranda87 wrote:Well, I've been lurking around for a while and I finally decided to jump into the fray when I saw this post. Sarcaster, I was hoping to ask how you came across an AER300 like this. I have a black AER300, but it has dot inlays rather than the slashes and it has the TR active pickups in it where as yours looks like it has non-active pickups. It looks really nice and I was hoping to expand my knowledge of these rare guitars here.

I was going to sell it, but changed my mind and pulled the ad. It really is a cool guitar. There was another member that just posted a picture of his 2 or 3 X390's and an AER300RD just like mine with the set neck and the slash inlays. As far as I know the aer300 were supposed to be bolt on's but now I know of 2 that are set necks.

Let's get some pics of yours uploaded - would love to see it!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpo900 Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:32 pm

I have an AER300bk set neck, but can't figure what to ask for it $$ the only mod I did was to replace the humbucker for a Gibson humbucker. My only problem with it is the darn scale too long for my small hands and short fingers. Let me know how much you asked for it?
Scorpo900
Scorpo900
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-12-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:22 pm

Scorpo900 wrote:I have an AER300bk set neck, but can't figure what to ask for it $$ the only mod I did was to replace the humbucker for a Gibson humbucker. My only problem with it is the darn scale too long for my small hands and short fingers. Let me know how much you asked for it?

I asked a lot, too much in fact, but retracted the offer to sell - it's too good and rare to get rid of.

Does the DR5 switch still work with the pickup mod you did?

Give me a month after xmas and I would make an offer on it if it is in good shape.

PM me if you would like to discuss eh
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down