The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

+2
corsair
musicdan32
6 posters

Go down

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Empty Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

Post by musicdan32 Fri Dec 05, 2008 2:42 pm

Does anyone know where I can purchase the fine tuning screws for a bendmaster deluxe tremolo? I looked at the westone.info/parts, but he does not have them. Also, does anyone know if the screws used in most Floyd Rose tremolos are the same size/ swappable with the bendmaster deluxe?
Thanks
musicdan32
musicdan32
musicdan32
Registered Member

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-12-03

Back to top Go down

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Empty Re: Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

Post by corsair Fri Dec 05, 2008 9:41 pm

heya bro - no, FR screws are a poor fit but Spares may make you some if you contact him and plead your case! I was lucky enough to pick up a complete Deluxe bridge privately nd I would suggest you keep an eye on eBay as well; there's an FT bridge onthere at the minute and the fine tuner screws will fit the Deluxe, and because they're a bit longer, give you a little more leeway in adjustment.
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Empty Re: Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo?

Post by corsair Sun May 17, 2009 5:12 pm

Well, gang have a wee look at these; i asked a friend of mine who is a very talented model maker to have a look at the FT screws and to see if he could come up with, and he came through with these...

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? FT1

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? FT2

,,,which are little caps for a standard 4mm hex machine screw in this case cast in pewter. He expalined to me exactly how it was done but as I'm only a guitar player, most of it went right over my head!! Laughing He had to cast just the heads because I wanted the steel thread of the screw retained; pewter is way too soft. Elegant solution, no?!
But wait, there's more; these arrived on my birthday and included were these...

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? FT3

.. is that cool or what?! I have the only personalised Bendmaster Deluxe in the world!!

And best of all, he has made enough for 4 sets of BD bridges!! I'm well pleased!! Very Happy cheers
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Wed May 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Are you all so-o-o jealous that there are no comments re. rampant ego, small willies etc.....?? Laughing Anyway, here they are...

Fine tuners - Fine Tuning Screws for Bendmaster Deluxe tremolo? Ft4
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu May 21, 2009 3:50 pm

Ah, come chaps... and chapesses, I've got no Westone stuff to show y'all except this and really need your comments!! Laughing

(I'm feeling SO lonely and neglected... Sad )
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Thu May 21, 2009 5:36 pm

Yay for personalized stuff! As a bassist I have no idea what I'm looking at, but it's neat to have your initials built in to your guitar, eh?
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 22, 2009 2:34 pm

Okay, okay! Hint taken! Laughing

WOW! Shocked

There, is that better now?
:?:

Oooh, I want some too! I could have some that spelled POLLY and the last one could have a little picture on! :queen: Laughing Laughing

Polly
:queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by halo71 Fri May 22, 2009 10:20 pm

That's a sweet personal/custom touch to a guitar for sure! You'll surely rule the guitar world now bro! j/k of course! I'd love to have a set of those.....well with different initials of course! Smile
halo71
halo71
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Fri May 29, 2009 2:03 pm

What a Face WOOHOO!!! Those are amazing John. Twisted Evil I want some of those - would this guy consider making batches?
anaerobe
anaerobe

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:10 pm

Sorry, bro - I had to twist his arm to get him interested in making these!! Very Happy
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Westbone Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:52 am

corsair wrote:Sorry, bro - I had to twist his arm to get him interested in making these!! Very Happy

Ouch!
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down