The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this is my westone bass in question

5 posters

Go down

this is my westone bass in question Empty this is my westone bass in question

Post by shaun hastie Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:10 am

this is my westone bass in question 00510

this is my westone bass in question 00111

this is my westone bass in question 00210

so as you can see i have the two knobs missing and also the middle tone control is snapped off so i need a new 1 and i have a bit of the bridge missing could some 1 help me sourse these parts so i cn sell this gutair allthough i may keep it iv had it for 8 years painted black and then i restored it ,could any 1 shead some light on how much these gutairs are worth
shaun hastie
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-03-25

Back to top Go down

this is my westone bass in question Empty Re: this is my westone bass in question

Post by Sgt. Vimes Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:11 am

nice photo's shaun Smile

have a wee look on ebay at the completed listings, it will give you an idea of current selling prices, NOT asking prices.
Sgt. Vimes
Sgt. Vimes
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2011-11-03

Back to top Go down

this is my westone bass in question Empty Re: this is my westone bass in question

Post by EvilVOG Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:04 pm

think you've got that backward... Asking prices, not selling prices Wink
EvilVOG
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Frenchy Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:21 pm

Love the wood grain on that baby....

For parts... Standard brass bridge,,, Look for Dimarzio parts, they had everything in brass....Take a look on ebay... same for the pots, reg stuf .. the brass knobs are going to be harder to come by...
Frenchy
Frenchy

Number of posts : 250
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 pm

EvilVOG wrote:think you've got that backward... Asking prices, not selling prices Wink

If it appears in a completed listing search and the dollar amount is green in color then that is what it sold for...

What a Face
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by EvilVOG Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:15 pm

I mean most of the Westone basses I see on ebay are at 200-300% what i can get for them at GC or music go round, ect. and have been up there for a very long time because they're asking so much. Example the concord on there for 279, vs. one on MGR for 99 + shipping.

The U.S. eBay anyway, i see decent prices in the UK but they won't ship Sad
EvilVOG
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2011-11-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:22 pm

True 'dat, EvilV. Smile

Ebay seems to bring out the unrealist (or is it surrealist) in almost everyone. By far the largest gathering of potential buyers but that still doesn't mean they are all falling over each other to hand over their cash.

Start it at 99¢ and let her ride I say. If the quality is there it will shine through in the end.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down