The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa

5 posters

Go down

sale - Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa Empty Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa

Post by gittarasaurus Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:00 pm

this FX has been listed a few times before. seems to be in excellent condition, but still pushing pretty high on the asking price....
SF Bay area craigslist.... $475
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/msg/2789404051.html
gittarasaurus
gittarasaurus
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 1498
Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

sale - Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa Empty Re: Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:38 pm

I've noticed this one previously as well. He does know what he wants for it, eh?

Of the two center-black color schemes I prefer this one to the red one. Not sure why either as red is a very cool color in most other guits I see.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

sale - Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa Empty Re: Another FX appears for sale, this one in Napa

Post by corsair Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:47 pm

That would be a fair-ish price if it's in te sort of condition intimated.... Very cool!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:59 pm

thru neck/ one piece Rolling Eyes - not. I like that color on the FX, she looks pretty nice too. I wouldn't be suprised if these start going for about 5 bills in the near future. They are unique axes indeed.
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:19 pm

Your future is now Hobs. The current ebay FX is being asked at $795 but I know the seller is willing to entertain offers and work towards a compromise on price.

Plus as I understand it these Spectrums have really smoking hot 'buckers in them.
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Wow, thats pretty nuts, we really do need to shut up about Westones Shocked . I'm glad i got mine a couple of years ago if thats the case, i'll hold onto that baby till my son inherits it.
hobster
hobster

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:14 am

Iceman wrote:Of the two center-black color schemes I prefer this one to the red one. Not sure why either as red is a very cool color in most other guits I see.

Blasphemer. You can't deny the Candy Apple.

I'm actually considering selling mine. I really need a new amp.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:32 am

The Chad wrote:
Iceman wrote:Of the two center-black color schemes I prefer this one to the red one. Not sure why either as red is a very cool color in most other guits I see.

I've stated this before but i like the black on black best, because it hides that cheesy stripe the most. Sorry Chad, red is my least favorite. Oh, and don't sell your FX, i have a feeling that is one you may regret in the long run. :!: :!:
hobster
hobster

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:52 pm

Looking for a new amp, a vintage amp or ???.

Talk to me buddy.., Wink
Iceman
Iceman

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm

hobster wrote:
The Chad wrote:

I've stated this before but i like the black on black best, because it hides that cheesy stripe the most. Sorry Chad, red is my least favorite. Oh, and don't sell your FX, i have a feeling that is one you may regret in the long run. :!: :!:

I know, I know! I'm really thinking it over here, but out of the guitars that I have, the least rare is the FX! Can't believe I just said that. But it's true, once you take into account the condition and obscurity factors of my heard (example, my Dynasty is not super rare but in its showroom condition it is). Sucks. Wish I had more common guitars, wouldn't mind selling them then. I've seen more FX's this year than I'd seen any of my other ones, so that gives me a little hope of finding another one day. Little, but hope nonetheless. Sad So I'm probably selling it and my mint 1998 Washburn EA18 Festival Series acoustic, prettiest acoustic I'd seen. I'll post for everyone if I finally decide to part with them.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down