The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all...

4 posters

Go down

A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all... Empty A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all...

Post by Iceman Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:54 pm

Gobble-Gobble...

Celebrating with thankfulness all of our blessings over the past year. Lost a son (as a mouth to feed) but gained a daughter in the deal, traded up... WAY UP in the employment game, logged annum 22 in the marriage journal, had an utterly fantastic weekend in Vegas with family and friends, and so on and so on and so on.....

May the Good Lord take a liking to all of you... only not too quickly! Laughing

Anyone else care to share??
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all... Empty Re: A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all...

Post by corsair Thu Nov 24, 2011 1:45 pm

All the best to the American members of our wee forum; enjoy the day, fellas!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all... Empty Re: A happy and healthy Thanksgiving to all...

Post by Westbone Thu Nov 24, 2011 3:46 pm

Happy Days ...and you still got your shirt Smile
Westbone
Westbone
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 5917
Registration date : 2008-12-28

http://www.chruler.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:02 am

Was a great day, family, food, and we saw the new Muppet movie. Laughing Laugh out loud funny for me, got a soft spot for the Muppets. Especially Beaker and Pepe'.

Lots to be thankful for here, too. Blessings abound in the midst of economic crisis. If it wasn't so hard to type with the left arm i'd make a list of all that's happened. God is so good.

To all of my non-Americans friends... Thanksgiving holiday is a treat you're missing out on! My Wife (the Brit) finds it to be a welcome addition.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down