The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spare Parts in the Twin Cities!

4 posters

Go down

parts - Spare Parts in the Twin Cities! Empty Spare Parts in the Twin Cities!

Post by kmcconkey Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:11 pm

Hey! I have an incomplete set of black westone tuners (5/6) as well as an incomplete black tremelo system (5/6 saddles). I also have the black tremelo nut and a bridge and middle set of MMK45 pickups.

I would either like to sell these to a loving home OR complete my missing set!

I dont know what these are worth but if there is any interest we can talk a deal out! Thank you!
kmcconkey
Registered Member

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2011-11-15

Back to top Go down

parts - Spare Parts in the Twin Cities! Empty Re: Spare Parts in the Twin Cities!

Post by kmcconkey Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:13 pm

i forgot! I also have a red westone neck. Not sure what the model is but i cant post a pic and do the research soon enough
kmcconkey
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

parts - Spare Parts in the Twin Cities! Empty Re: Spare Parts in the Twin Cities!

Post by Iceman Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:15 pm

I'm not sure what you are describing when you say "middle set" of MMK45's. They are a humbucker and usually came 2 to a guitar. What does the headstock of the neck say on it? Is the fingerboard painted red as well on the neck you have? Any name or markings on the bridge? I am in Minnesota but would need more information to decide if any of this would be of interest to me. Thanks!
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by kmcconkey Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:34 am

I believe i have the remains of a Dynasty model but I dont have the body so I dont know if it even matters too much. I have the bridge MMK 45 because of the extra wiring for the reverse phase (which I also have the original push pull pot for) and the middle single coil pickup. I will get the text from the bridge once I get back home. I have to track down the neck but will get some pics up within the next day.
kmcconkey
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kmcconkey Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:06 am

it says i cant post links to other sites for 7 days as well (i.e. imagehosting)
kmcconkey
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:30 am

It was set up like that to discourage he spambots and other cyber nasties, but if you're looking to sell an FT bridge, I'm interested.... Even if it's incomplete.
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by spidey2 Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:03 pm

I would be interested in the neck if its the thunder style head

kmcconkey wrote:Hey! I have an incomplete set of black westone tuners (5/6) as well as an incomplete black tremelo system (5/6 saddles). I also have the black tremelo nut and a bridge and middle set of MMK45 pickups.

I would either like to sell these to a loving home OR complete my missing set!

I dont know what these are worth but if there is any interest we can talk a deal out! Thank you!
spidey2
spidey2
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2011-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down