The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset...

5 posters

Go down

Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset... Empty Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset...

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:45 pm

Hello chaps!

Well, it's been quite a while since I've been around these here parts.
A lot of things have changed over the past few months and I reckon that since I don't have the time to devote to you all as much as I used to, the only fair thing to do is to hang up my boots and hand in my Sheriffs' badge... In other words, I'm giving up my post as Moderator and Mother to you all!
John has done a great job as Administrator, as well as all the other guys who have helped him along the way so it's time to cut the apron strings and let you all go off into the big wide world without me. Crying or Very sad
As for me, I've still got some Westones, but to be honest, I never get to play them much these days (not that I was very good in the first place!). But who knows, one day perhaps...?

It has been an honour and a pleasure to have known you all and the memory of my time here will stay with me forever. THANK YOU! ❤

Anyway guys, enough of this dribble otherwise I'll be crying onto my keyboard and that won't do my computer much good! Rolling Eyes

You all take care, behave yourselves, but above all else, KEEP ON ROCKING!

Polly xxx :queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset... Empty Re: Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset...

Post by Iceman Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:55 pm

Wow! Go off for 10 days and it all goes to h-e-double-toothpicks. Mad

I really enjoyed back-reading your posts when I first began lurking around these parts Polly. It does put a damper on my spirits to hear this, but I know you will continue to shine wherever you are.

The very best of luck to you and yours. Keep those chickens in line now and the wellies handy...

Steve
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset... Empty Re: Time to hang up my boots and head off into the sunset...

Post by corsair Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:05 am

Not at all happy 'bout this, Polly - you will be missed - but you must do what you gotta do, and of course, I wish you you the best!!

corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:33 pm

Very sorry to see you go Pol. Sad
All the best to you and yours.

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8695
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:01 pm

I enjoyed reading your posts too. I guess somebody else is going to need to start posting in purple.

God bless you, stop back and say hi sometime.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by mortarman120gang11c Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:13 pm

First I would like to say Thanks for all the great info and posts and wish you the best but remember you will always be welcome here. Good Luck
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 6:51 pm

BOO!

Aw, thanks guys for your kind words. I couldn't resist popping in to take a peek at what you all thought about my departure and I have to say, it brought quite a lump to my throat to know that I will be missed that much. I will keep popping in from time to time though just to keep an eye on things... once a mother, always a mother!

Steve (Iceman), unfortunately I no longer have my chickens; I had to rehome them just before I moved house because I couldn't bring them with me, but as far as I am aware, they are all still alive and clucking along quite happily without me! I've still got my dog and cat though and a few guitars as well as the latest addition to my family... he's grey, fluffy, has got four legs, a mane and a tail; in other words, my adorable little Fell pony called Flint and he's just had his nuts chopped off! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hee hee, I can just imagine you all sitting there squirming at the the thought of that one!
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Well, on that cringe provoking note, I'll love you and leave you all till my next visit!

Take care boys and keep on rocking!

Polly :queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down