The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt)

3 posters

Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt)

Post by bdmorgan72 Mon Oct 03, 2011 3:08 pm

Great condition. Recent professional setup with Elixir 9's. Low action, plays and sounds great. This is my son's. He just bought a new Schecter, and no longer has need for the Westone.
Has typical chips on points. Also the previous owner relocated the top strap button, so there's an extra small hole that's not terribly noticeable. Other than that, it's great. Has trem bar, soft padded case.

$500 plus shipping. Consider partial trades for: acoustic/electric, bass+amp, 40+ watt single or twin amp (tube preferred, SS considered), stomp boxes, ??? Go ahead and suggest something - he's open to suggestions.

Don't have pics right this second, but it pretty much looks like what you already are picturing in your head. I will try to get some uploaded later.
bdmorgan72
Registered Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-12-13

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty Re: Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt)

Post by The Chad Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Thanks for letting us know! There's at least one person on here looking for a Dim IV. To be honest, $500 sounds high. It would have to be absolutely perfect for that price, looking like it was unplayed and brand new. Would your son consider taking less for it? Post pics and we'll guide you as to a fair price. And we won't look to screw you over, we're too honest a bunch for that.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty Re: Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt)

Post by bdmorgan72 Tue Oct 18, 2011 3:20 pm

Thanks for the feedback. Let's go with $400, then. I'll try to get some pics up soon. Will list on eBay soon, as well.
bdmorgan72
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt)

Post by maxxmarco Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:50 pm

Hello bdmorgan72,
Is possible to have some pictures of the guitar?
Thanks.
maxxmarco
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty Now on ebay

Post by bdmorgan72 Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:51 am

I've placed the guitar on ebay with a $400 opening bid. You can find it here, including pics:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Westone-Dimension-IV-Electric-Guitar-/260878941642?pt=Guitar&hash=item3cbd98bdca#ht_500wt_1076

bdmorgan72
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by maxxmarco Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:23 pm

I already have seen your auction but in my opinion that price is too much high for the conditions of the guitar.
maxxmarco
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-10-18

Back to top Go down

Post by The Chad Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:34 pm

bdmorgan72 wrote:I've placed the guitar on ebay with a $400 opening bid. You can find it here, including pics:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Westone-Dimension-IV-Electric-Guitar-/260878941642?pt=Guitar&hash=item3cbd98bdca#ht_500wt_1076

Honest evaluation from an informed source: The pricing is high, but ya never know, someone may scoop it up. It's hard to say, it may be someone's dream machine and they'll wait till the end and snipe the auction.

Realistically, based on every single Dim IV sold via Ebay or Craigslist or whatever (we search them all, consistently and thoroughly), this one should go for between $200-$275. Wide price gap, I know, but emotional value will sometimes drive pricing. You're missing the original knobs which are practically irreplacable, don't have the original case, and various dings and chips. It's a great players grade guitar however. Very Happy I wish you the best in the auction. And should Ebay not pan out for you, please let us know if you'd prefer to sell it on here.
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty Thanks

Post by bdmorgan72 Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:16 am

Thanks for the honest feedback. We'll see how it goes. This is my son's guitar, and I think the price is being driven by what he's hoping to get for his next purchase. He'll likely come down in price if the guitar doesn't sell soon. Sometimes a foreign bid will surprise me, though, with stuff like this. For the record, the original knobs are in fact included. They're visible in the first picture. I removed them to show the broken pot tabs.
bdmorgan72
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty lower price

Post by bdmorgan72 Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:59 pm

Anyone interested at $350?
bdmorgan72
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Dimension - Westone Dimension IV for sale (White with lightning bolt) Empty On ebay again

Post by bdmorgan72 Thu Nov 03, 2011 2:02 pm

Listed again on ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260886175258
Starting price - $299
bdmorgan72
Registered Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down