The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay!

Go down

Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay! Empty Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay!

Post by nasticanasta Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:03 pm

There's a Westone that's been up for several months on eBay.. it's a low quality Spectrum with the strat shape covered in snakeskin the lower quality hardware for $1600!!! I have a feeling it will never sell. Crazy!
I don't know if I can post the link...how does anyone have the nerve to put a price that ridiculous on that guitar...I mean I'd take that $1600 and buy more Trevor Rabins!!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300593461367
nasticanasta
nasticanasta

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay! Empty Re: Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay!

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 2:51 pm

nasticanasta wrote:There's a Westone that's been up for several months on eBay.. it's a low quality Spectrum with the strat shape covered in snakeskin the lower quality hardware for $1600!!! I have a feeling it will never sell. Crazy!
I don't know if I can post the link...how does anyone have the nerve to put a price that ridiculous on that guitar...I mean I'd take that $1600 and buy more Trevor Rabins!!

been there forever and the price was even higher at some point.

Nast haven;t seen ya on in awhile - did you happen to see my Rabin Sig III - It is quite different then the one you have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay! Empty Re: Ridiculously priced Westone on eBay!

Post by nasticanasta Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:47 pm

sarcaster wrote:
nasticanasta wrote:There's a Westone that's been up for several months on eBay.. it's a low quality Spectrum with the strat shape covered in snakeskin the lower quality hardware for $1600!!! I have a feeling it will never sell. Crazy!

been there forever and the price was even higher at some point.

Nast haven;t seen ya on in awhile - did you happen to see my Rabin Sig III - It is quite different then the one you have.
No I didn't I sure would love to see...Ya I saw another thread about it.. lol wow I didn't realize he had it up for over $3k... I tired to clue him in as to it's real worth, but he shot back scathing emails about how he has been doing this long enough to know "what is what". Post pics of your TRS! I have never met anyone with one....I've only seen the one I have other than ads.
Also when I told him I was going to post the link to his eBay auction here, he threatened me saying he was going to report me to eBay.. I just laughed as there is no policy regarding that.
As for me not being here in a while I was jammin in bands and I pretty much devote a lot of time to that.. as you all may know I'm a stickler for perfection. But i had some surgeryand other stuff happened and my drummer and bass player moved on. So this is down time.
nasticanasta
nasticanasta

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down