The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

String claw photo (take a look)

3 posters

Go down

string - String claw photo (take a look) Empty String claw photo (take a look)

Post by rebuild Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Just wanted to let you all see I can really, really get thes things duplicated. (Honest). A round of applause for my daughter who took the photo and downloaded it also. The black ones are the originals and the silver ones are the duplicates made of stainless steel. I'm sharing this with you in case anyone needs to have some of these things made...I can get 'em. Still waiting on the locking nut info tho'.

string - String claw photo (take a look) S7300970
rebuild
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

string - String claw photo (take a look) Empty Re: String claw photo (take a look)

Post by TVill25 Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:42 pm

That is awesome!! How much for a set????
TVill25
TVill25

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

string - String claw photo (take a look) Empty Re: String claw photo (take a look)

Post by rebuild Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 pm

Well- er- ah...I don't know yet. This photo is from last September and I've used most of them. I'm still waiting on the machine shop to give me an answer on their current price... and then I should probably take orders to let them know how many to make. I paid $250.00 for 20 of 'em but was told the more I order...the lower the price.
rebuild
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-01-26

Back to top Go down

string - String claw photo (take a look) Empty bendmaster claws

Post by roughneck Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi westone nut my name is Mark can I still purchase those claws you have a pic of I have a westone pantera and one of my claws broke please send price and details on how to purchase them thanks alot
roughneck
Registered Member

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2012-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down