The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A bit premature here but...

3 posters

Go down

A bit premature here but...  Empty A bit premature here but...

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Hello guys! Very Happy

Thought I'd drop in to let you know that I am going to be listing my Clipper Six on eBay shortly. I'm giving you guys here first dibs if anyone is interested in her, either as a working guitar or spares/ project. She's in bits at the minute because I was going to give her a facelift but I just don't have the time or the space anymore (I've turned my workshop into a potting shed!).
I have to point out that if anyone wanted her as a working guitar, they would have to do a little bit of soldering because one of the wires came loose when I removed the pots. Other than that, she is a sound little guitar.

If anyone is interested, can you PM John (Corsair) because he will be able to pass the messages on to me... that's if John doesn't mind of course! Sorry mate, I should have asked first. (Flutters eyelashes and smiles sweetly!) Wink

Anyway, enough waffling from me, sorry I can't stop but I've got stuff to do; chickens are sitting outside knocking on the door waiting for me to go out and feed them!

Y'all look after yourselves now and be good boys! Rolling Eyes

Polly :queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A bit premature here but...  Empty Re: A bit premature here but...

Post by Iceman Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:53 pm

We had better not be seeing the beginning of the end, young lass! Evil or Very Mad
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:31 pm

Clipper Six Officially listed!

No Iceman, it certainly isn't the beginning of the end, you can rest assured on that!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sollophonic Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:40 pm

I'm taking a bit of interest here as not only is this a Westone but it looks vaguely like my favorite guitar which is the Telecaster.

So, Pollyanna, if it doesn't go that high I might bid (though I do have two other Westones, so 3 might be pushing it a bit), but if it goes higher, all the best and well done

Got both my other Westones for peanuts, and I dont intend to break the habit now Laughing Smile
Sollophonic
Sollophonic

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:54 am

Sollophonic wrote:... (though I do have two other Westones, so 3 might be pushing it a bit)

You can never have too many guitars! Very Happy

I don't know if you have noticed but I have reduced the auction time down from five days to three days. It currently has just under a day and eight hours left to run. It's got loads of watchers on but that's probably just you guys being nosey! Laughing (Now I just need someone to start the bidding! Wink )

Incidentally, it is very much like a Telecaster but without the weight... my son has a Tele and you almost need a crane to lift it, it is so heavy!

Anyway, if you do decide to bid, Good Luck!

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Mon Aug 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Sollophonic wrote:
So, Pollyanna, if it doesn't go that high I might bid (though I do have two other Westones, so 3 might be pushing it a bit),

lol! Only 2, jeez that would only make me want them more. I hope to be buying these babies for a long time to come. Very Happy Never too many Westies!
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum