The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale

3 posters

Go down

sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale Empty Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale

Post by MetalforJesus Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Westone XA1440 (Corsair)

First appears in the US pricelist for Jan 1988 , though the serial number on the one below dates it to 1987 it is a non Matsumoku style serial so it is likely that these guitars were all made in Korea. Models listed in the Jan 1988 pricelist are -
XA1440BK (Black), CY (Chrome Yellow, pictured below) and MP (Metallic Pink) all with H/S/H pickups, oiled necks, bound bodies and Bendmaster Dlx trem. Priced at $475

Mine is Metallic Pink. Some duffus tryed to paint it blue but i removed it very carefully as to not hurt the orignal finish. Everything is is working order.
Pros-Mostly orignal (knobs not orignal) , No Major damages, Works and plays.
Cons- Remnants of blue paint job. one switch is broken off. normal wear for a guitar older than me.

I dont really know its worth, But i need a new guitar and was looking to get atleast $200 dollars. if I'm way off let me know but im not stupid.
I dont want to ebay it, but i really dont know how to sell it in a safe way...but if a lot of people are interested I will put it on ebay.

sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 110
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 210
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 310
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 411
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 510
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale Jun_3011
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 710
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 810
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 910
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 1010
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 1210
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 19bett10
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 1212
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 1310
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 1410
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 2210
sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale 87_09_10
MetalforJesus
MetalforJesus
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale Empty Re: Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale

Post by corsair Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:17 am

Shame you're on the wrong side of the world from me, bro - I'd've quite liked this one but shipping would kill the deal for me!!! Cool Is the stringlock still in good nick with all of its bits and pieces??
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale Empty Re: Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:10 am

$200 seems very reasonable to me if everything is there and in working order. Unfortunately I have been working backwards in years and models of these as of late it seems.

Already have 3 shredders about the house at this time and a fourth, while tempting, would be kinda' redundant right now.
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

sale - Westone XA1440 (Corsair) Metallic Pink For Sale Empty All there.

Post by MetalforJesus Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:44 pm

Yep the lock downs are all there, all orignal. 3 squarish triangish pieces of metal, and three screw-nuts for them.

What would the shipping be? we might be able to work something out?
MetalforJesus
MetalforJesus
Registered Member

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2011-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Shipping adds about as much again for guitars because if they don't get you by weight, they get you by cubic measurement and it gets too rich for my blood; sorry!! Smile
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Fri Jul 01, 2011 8:07 pm

I'd just like to take this moment to announce that Hoax has a freakin' crystal ball.....

And I quote....

"corsair wrote: In fact, I've got to say that I'm pretty much done anyway; I've got guitars in 4 countries and one day I'll get 'em together in the one place!!

So realistically, unless a Vantage 12, APII twin neck or -and this'd make me bleed with desire! -a Spectrum 12 a la Trevor Rabin comes up, then I'm done!!

Yeah... even writing that made me feel treasonous, eh....

Hoax replies...

John -You are done my ass!!

I'll give you 3 months, at the absolute outside, and you will be posting something else that you just couldn't resist and then you will have to come up with all sorts of excuses as to why you caved in.

Trust me

Hoax"

Go ahead then, John,and make our day.

We, the minions of our Dark Lord Pierre, await.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Iceman
Iceman
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 2894
Registration date : 2011-02-22

http://www.glowingtubes.com/p/Kahler_Instructions.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:39 am

Ahhhh; I didn't say I wouldn't fancy one or two!! I merely stated that I'm done actually buying.... Laughing Cool

maybe...
corsair

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down