The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July

4 posters

Go down

Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July Empty Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July

Post by mortarman120gang11c Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:10 pm

Hello all:
I am a relative newbie to these hallowed forums of fellow Westone fans. I am an avid Electra fan and also a westone enthusiast. I will be hosting the Electrafest 2011 event for this year and I invite all my fellow Westone fans to attend. I am hosting the event July 16-17 2011 in Tifton, Ga. Here is the link from the Electra forums so that you can review all the sneak peaks and info for the event. I welcome you all to attend as we will also have some other SLM and Westone models available also as well as many Electra Westone phoenix models available. Feel free to check it out and if you plan to attend please complete the requested survey so that I can plan accordingly logostics wise for attendance. Thanks and hope to see you there. this along with the Electra Forums is a wealth of knowledge as most of us seem to enjoy both manufacturers. thanks again and here is the link
http://www.rivercityamps.com/electraforum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5396
http://www.rivercityamps.com/electraforum/viewtopic.php?f=39&t=5673
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 740
Registration date : 2011-04-09

Back to top Go down

Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July Empty Re: Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July

Post by corsair Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:55 pm

I would heartily recommend this to anyone of the Westone troops who are within spitting distance of Georgia on the day; I, of course, cannot be there in person but, as with last years EF, I shall be there on the video feed keeping up with the play!

Gotta say that if there's a forum with a friendlier bunch than the Westone lads and lasses, then it's gotta be these guys; if you're within coo-ee, then rock on up; Arthur and Mike and the rest of the crew will make you all welcome I'm sure!! Very Happy
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July Empty Re: Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July

Post by Warrn Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:56 pm

I'm only 3-4 hours away, so I'll definitely be there. Packing 8 guitars and a cabinet into my little pickup will be the hard part.
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:08 pm

Aw - I am visiting Georgia in July, but will be back in Fla just a few days before that. I would have love to have stopped by to show off the new AlvarElectra Jazz Strad and see all the cool guitars everyone brings, but I will have to pass unfortunately. Sounds like a great event.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm

So just go back up! Very Happy
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ScreamingCockatoo Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 pm

Well well well, I grew up not too terribly far from Tifton.
if the bluebirds have finished nesting in my Beech, I may fly down there!
ScreamingCockatoo
ScreamingCockatoo
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:26 pm

Just got back from North Georgia after a week in a cabin with my lady, the kids & the dogs(no guitars) - It is beautiful in the mountains, and was happy to catch/clean/eat some Rainbow Trout, but after a 10 hr drive home today, i don't think I can do another trip up for the guitar fun - but for any thinking about it, go for it - sounds like a great time! I drove right by Tifton - A shame you didn't have it few days earlier or the lady, kids and dogs would have had to deal with a delay in getting home Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July Empty Tifton Ga visit

Post by mortarman120gang11c Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:23 am

You should have stopped in Tifton for a road break and played a few of the guitars. I am only a stones throw away from the I 75 exit. Family and kids could have had fun checking out the chickens and the nearby farms etc. Anytime you get back up this way feel free to contact me and stop by for a visit.
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

I appreciate the invite - wish it could have happened. If ya ever get down the Orlando, Fla way let me know!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by ScreamingCockatoo Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:21 am

Arrg. I broke a crown and have to go to the dentist Saturday.
*sigh*
ScreamingCockatoo
ScreamingCockatoo
Registered Member

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-07-05

Back to top Go down

Open invitation for all to the Electrafest 2011 event in July Empty Live video feed for electrafest 2010

Post by mortarman120gang11c Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:06 pm

For all my Westone friends and players I offer an open invite to attend the Electrafest 2011 event today in tifton Ga, If you are unable to attend then we have a live feed video online for all to view and check out the guitars etc. Please feel free to check it out.Here is the link and the video feed is free.http://www.ustream.tv/channel/electrafest Enjoy and please check in as often as you like. We have around 100+ Electra models available as well as a few others. Have a great Rockin Day.
mortarman120gang11c
mortarman120gang11c
Financial supporter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down