The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay)

2 posters

Go down

concord - Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay) Empty Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay)

Post by Annoying Twit Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:21 pm

I find it really annoying to see too many guitars and basses on ebay with really unrealistic starting bids, or massively overpriced postage. Just recently they seem to be coming on with much more sensible starting prices. E.g. this Concord I, starting bid £5, p&p £12. Bet it goes for a reasonable price in the end. Loads more like that recently.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/westone-concord-electric-guitar-/120683622621?pt=UK_Musical_Instruments_Guitars_CV&hash=item1c194df0dd

Edit: Wait a second, three pickups. Doesn't that make it a Concord II? If so, my bad.

Edit: speak of the devil
Annoying Twit

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

concord - Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay) Empty Re: Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay)

Post by bowenjaybee Sat Feb 12, 2011 9:24 am

Annoying Twit wrote:Edit: speak of the devil

I've owned 6 Thunder basses and have never paid over £130. As much as I love Thunder basses and as good as they are I think £450.00 is a joke.

So is the price of this Spectrum ST. Link
bowenjaybee

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

concord - Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay) Empty Re: Yet another Westone with low starting bid & postage (Concord II, UK Ebay)

Post by bowenjaybee Sat Feb 12, 2011 10:03 am

Looks like the seller of the Thunder bass was a member of post punk / new wave band "The Sound" (if anyone knew them) he's selling some of the bands other gear too including some master tapes and a Westbury guitar used by frontman Adrian Borland
bowenjaybee

Number of posts : 560
Registration date : 2010-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down