The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey Corsair... prepare to lust! In a good way.

4 posters

Go down

Corsair - Hey Corsair... prepare to lust!  In a good way.  Empty Hey Corsair... prepare to lust! In a good way.

Post by The Chad Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:31 pm

Saw this and thought of you. Check this out...

http://peterborough.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-Westone-Raider-W0QQAdIdZ256672389

Is this the one you'd been lusting after???
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Corsair - Hey Corsair... prepare to lust!  In a good way.  Empty Re: Hey Corsair... prepare to lust! In a good way.

Post by corsair Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:01 pm

*sigh*

Spectrum II SP1012, and Pantera coming my way - I cannot afford to pay attention right now, eh!! That is just the duck's guts....

Keep your bloody links to yourself in future, eh.... Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Corsair - Hey Corsair... prepare to lust!  In a good way.  Empty Re: Hey Corsair... prepare to lust! In a good way.

Post by The Chad Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:31 pm

Heh heh heh, sorry to tempt you there. But it's only a few hundred! Very Happy
The Chad
The Chad
Financial supporter

Number of posts : 2772
Registration date : 2011-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Possible more than it's worth. I've lost count of the favourable reviews of Westones I've seen. I've seen a few reviews of Raiders, and the best one says they stay in tune. Doesn't say anything else positive about it at all.I've seen a few reviews that really slate them, which makes the Raiders one Westone I definitely don't want.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:15 pm

You got the Pantera 300? - Good for you! (the bad news is now you'll start craving the 390 and 350 Smile )
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by caucajun Thu Feb 03, 2011 9:30 pm

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ there's a "bAD wAY"!?!? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
caucajun
caucajun

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:54 am

Thorn wrote:Possible more than it's worth. I've lost count of the favourable reviews of Westones I've seen. I've seen a few reviews of Raiders, and the best one says they stay in tune. Doesn't say anything else positive about it at all.I've seen a few reviews that really slate them, which makes the Raiders one Westone I definitely don't want.

Hee hee hee... hmmm, that doesn't exactly fill one with confidence, does it!! I admit; the shape and the blue/yellow do it for me and the 1 does have a 45 in it, doesn't it so it can't be all that bad!! Can it??? Shocked Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:32 am

corsair wrote:...the shape and the blue/yellow do it for me and the 1 does have a 45 in it, doesn't it so it can't be all that bad!! Can it???
The shape and colour do not do it for me, but as far as configuration goes, is this not pretty much the same as the Vantage Avenger X77-T? Mine's a hell of a rocker and no tuning issues worth mentioning. Very stable.

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8700
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down