The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bass Lessons Information

2 posters

Go down

Bass Lessons Information Empty Re: Bass Lessons Information

Post by Guest Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:31 pm

Woo Hoo Kevin and everybody else! Very Happy

For all interested parties, herein the missing link!
bounce

Bass Lessons

It will take you a bit of time and patience but all you need to do is to click onto the individual lessons, copy and paste them into a word document and Voila! Lots of pages of lessons which I do not understand in the slightest!

Anyway, happy slapping and tapping and whatever else you happen to do with a bass!
Razz

Incidentally Kevin, you are a man after my own heart, I just love the semi hollow bodied guitars too!
Smile

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:36 pm

Thanks Pauline, I'll be getting quite a bit of use out of these lessons! And did Westone have any semi-hollow guitars? If they did I need to be on the lookout. I'll have to add one to my list of must-get instruments, haha. List currently reads #1 Westone Rail Bass, #2 Blue/yellow Westone Raider. The GAS has set in, indeed. Laughing
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Hi Kevin, Smile

Glad to be of help.
Very Happy

Check out the Rainbow and Session models - you'll fall in love!

Pauline
:flower: :queen:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 am

Pollyanna wrote:Check out the Rainbow and Session models - you'll fall in love!

...not everyone shares your odd predilections for odd guitars, you know Polly!! Laughing That said, Kevin - the lady is SO right - GAS is a terrible, terrible affliction... for which the only cure is a lack of readies!! Laughing
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Warrn Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:56 am

By readies I assume you mean available funds? I'm considering asking a couple of friends for money related favors, as there is a Rail on eBay (USA only, which I suppose is lucky for me) and it looks as if it will go past what I can afford right now. How often do those pop up, anyway? That sliding pickup is drawing me in way too strong!

But whether or not I manage to snag it, this Spectrum GT will probably end up being the favorite. I'm having a lot of fun practicing with it, it's much lighter than my Peaveys. The seller was right, it's a great learner bass, but I'm sure it will be a workhorse eventually; just have to get the phase reverse and pickup switch working right. Smile
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down