The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price

3 posters

Go down

Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price Empty Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price

Post by ChrisRoberts Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:04 pm

I was wondering if anyone new the retail price for the Dimension IV. I'm looking into buying one. I'd also like to know the average price for one in next to mint condition. Anyone?
ChrisRoberts
ChrisRoberts
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-01-02

https://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisRobertsMusic

Back to top Go down

Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price Empty Re: Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price

Post by corsair Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:35 am

US$499.50 in January 1985.
US$549.50 in January 1986.

Not that those prices mean anything as a second hand guitar is only worth what someone's prepared to pay!! Especially 25+ years down the track!! As for worth, well, see above, man - they're worth what someone wants to pay; I've seen them go expensive and cheaply; there is no rhyme or reason to it...
corsair

Number of posts : 6319
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price Empty Re: Westone Dimension IV X4SW Original Retail Price

Post by Steve777 Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 pm

I payed £80 for mine, go figure !! If it has points, its probably going to be damaged. hey ho, thats life
Steve777
Steve777

Number of posts : 356
Registration date : 2008-10-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down