The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bendmaster deluxe saddles

2 posters

Go down

bendmaster deluxe saddles Empty bendmaster deluxe saddles

Post by mamedude99 Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:49 pm

I have a westone spectrum ii that has a bendmaster deluxe I have looked constantly on ebay trying to find a bendmaster deluxe and cannot find a spare, My guitar is missing the Low E and high E saddles, the rest is there including the screws, is there any suitable replacement I can use to fix this guitar?
mamedude99

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-27

Back to top Go down

bendmaster deluxe saddles Empty Re: bendmaster deluxe saddles

Post by corsair Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 am

Oh, dear... I'm afraid that's a little bit of a problem really!! The BD saddles were peculiar to that bridge and nothing else I've found will do - it's an orphan. The bridge itself may need to be replaced and I've been lucky enough not to have to replace any of mine so I don't know if there are any straight, bolt-up replacements available; I know that Kahler do a behind-the-nut stringlock, so maybe they do a bridge as well that would fit the bill without having to do any woodwork. A Floyd Rose will need major routing to fit if you were thinking of that....
One or 2 of the guys in here have replaced the BD and hopefully they will chime in with advice/recommendations!!!

I can only suggest that you keep looking at eBay and Craigslist and Kijiji to either find a bridge or a ratty guitar with a BD; they do turn up; I got a complete BD with stringlocks for £10 last year in New Zealand so they are around!!

Whereabouts in the world are you?
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by mamedude99 Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:56 pm

Thats also a problem location, im in the united states and the ebay on the US side doesnt have much in the way of parts, the UK one does but some people do not ship to the US and craigslist shows nothing as far as westones go.
mamedude99

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-11-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down