The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case

5 posters

Go down

BASS - spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case Empty spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case

Post by stuyvo Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:32 am

http://cgi.ebay.com/1987-Westone-Spectrum-LX-Bass-2-Necks-Ebays-Best-Deal-/120635254074?pt=Guitar&hash=item1c166be53a

Sad realy wish I had the money right now lol; iv lusted after one of these ever since I bought my first ST bass years ago Mad
stuyvo
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

BASS - spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case Empty Re: spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case

Post by Warrn Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:12 am

You and me both, man. Looks a bit beat so it'll go lower than they usually do too...
Warrn
Warrn

Number of posts : 1133

Back to top Go down

BASS - spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case Empty Re: spectrum LX bass + fretless neck in case

Post by Annoying Twit Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:04 am

I presume that they were originally sold with the two necks given that there's a case? Or, has someone been particularly handy in making/modifying the case?
Annoying Twit

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by corsair Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:00 am

You assume right...

http://www.westone.info/spectrumlxbass.html
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrik Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:47 am

I have one. And it's bloody brilliant.
A neck change takes about 5-10 minutes.

A shame that on the offered model the brass monkey was active and the original knobs are missing..
And someone fiddled with the pickups and the electronics.. The Bridge pickup isn't the original one..
And another switch was added. So I guess the onboard electronics aren't the same anymore...

H.
hendrik
hendrik

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by stuyvo Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:04 am

$179USD?

poop, I would'v found a way to buy it had I known the end price would be that low original elecs or not Sad
stuyvo
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down