The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE

+3
Barry
corsair
hendrik
7 posters

Go down

concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Empty A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE

Post by hendrik Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:21 pm

Hi all,

due some private reasons I'm forced to sale a few of my UNCLE MATS guitars.
Before a put them into EBAY, I'd like to offer the guitars 1st to you.

This will be:

Westone CONCORD II with case and original tremolo arm:
concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Concord1
Westone Spectrum MX with case and original tremolo arm:
concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Mx1d
Westone Spectrum SX with bag :
concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Sx6u
Vantage Avenger with bag and tremolo arm:
concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Vaa1

All guitars are in Switzerland at the moment. A hand over in Germany or France (Alsace, Besancon or Lyon) is possible.
To the U.K. or other countries, by post/mail or parcel service. Haven't checked postal fees yet!

All guitars are in really good conditions, beside the SX seems to be gigged a lot and took some scares.
But nothing major, the electrics, the mechanics, the necks are perfect.
None of the guitars have been modified, all parts are original!
For detailed pictures and descriptions please PM me.

Now for the prices:
CONCORD II 200 CHF = 160€ = 130 £
SPECTRUM MX 150 CHF = 115 € = 100 £
SPECTRUM SX 150 CHF = 115 € = 100 £
VA Avenger 150 CHF = 115 € = 100 £

BR

H.
hendrik
hendrik

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Empty Re: A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE

Post by corsair Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Oh, cock!! I've just bought an MX and can't justify another!!! Gee, I'll bet you're sorry to see 'em go, H.... hope your situation improves soon!!
corsair

Number of posts : 6321
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Empty Re: A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE

Post by Barry Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:24 pm

Really sorry to hear that you have to let these babies go Hendrik. Gotta hurt a bit. Sad
Best of luck.

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8689
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:31 pm

Just read your new signature line John!
concord - A SPECTRUM SX, a CONCORD II, A SPECTRUM MX and a VANTAGE AVENGER for SALE Laugh4

MUSIC/PIX/VIDEOS: https://getback.barryeames.com (including Spectrum ST)
Barry
Barry
Hero, Legend, and all round good guy

Number of posts : 8689
Registration date : 2009-05-01

https://legend.barryeames.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunatech78 Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:57 pm

Sorry to hear of a fellow member in a situation, hope it gets better for you real soon! Love those colored neck Spectrums!!
Lunatech78
Registered Member

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 am

Hendrik,

All look beautiful, especially the Concord II.

Ian
anaerobe
anaerobe

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by caucajun Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 am

drunken howwww much for tha....sssssmmmmooo-beeeeee???? drunken
caucajun
caucajun

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by hendrik Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:04 am

Hi folks,

it isn't that bad at all, I keep my Spectrum LX, my Spectrum ST and my 1st Concord III, the one which started everything.
And I keep the basses for the moment too.

But thanks anyway, cheers

H.
hendrik
hendrik

Number of posts : 195
Registration date : 2008-11-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Penfold4140 Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:23 am

Hi Hendrik,

Can you let me know when you find out what the postage would be to the UK? I'll check my funding and maybe take one of those off your hands.
Sorry to see them up for sale, but they are nice.

Cheers
Penfold4140
Penfold4140
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2010-02-01

Back to top Go down

Post by anaerobe Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:30 am

Hendrik,

Love that Concord II. Could you do me a favour and check on the cost to ship that guitar and case to Canada? Just a stab, but I'm guessing it'll be in the ballpark of 80 -100 euros, with all fees in...

Ian
anaerobe
anaerobe

Number of posts : 497
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down