The · W e s t o n e · Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB

+5
Crambone
cnevins
Sfalj
colt933
Fragile
9 posters

Go down

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Empty WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB

Post by Fragile Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:14 am

Hi all,

I am desperately trying to find a caspian blue Pantera X390. After searching het web for too long, I found your forums and I must say I am very pleased to find that there are other people who love these amazing guitars. If anyone could help...

More about me in the 'say hi' thread.

Very Happy
Fragile

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-06-11

Back to top Go down

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Empty Re: WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB

Post by colt933 Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:23 pm

Fragile wrote:Hi all,

I am desperately trying to find a caspian blue Pantera X390. After searching het web for too long, I found your forums and I must say I am very pleased to find that there are other people who love these amazing guitars. If anyone could help...

Very Happy

Like these two sitting on my couch?

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Panter12
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Empty Re: WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB

Post by Sfalj Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:50 pm

Haha! Show off why don't ya? Very Happy

Those are some nice Panteras you've got.
Sfalj
Sfalj

Number of posts : 169
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Empty X-390CB

Post by cnevins Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:00 pm

There is one in Fresno craigslist right now. She's a beauty!
cnevins
cnevins
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post by colt933 Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:11 pm

cnevins wrote:There is one in Fresno craigslist right now. She's a beauty!

The ad is 3 weeks old. But of course I emailed and called and have yet to hear a response.
colt933
colt933

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2008-04-08

Back to top Go down

Post by cnevins Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 pm

I actually played email ping-pong with the guy, James. My brother lives in Cali and I was going to have him go make the transaction but the guy is a bit skittish. Once he realized I wasn't local he stopped communication. Beautiful specimen though. $400. He'll probably get it.
cnevins
cnevins
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Crambone Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:53 pm

Hello,

Thanks cnevins for the tip on this Blue Pantera X390 on Craigslist. I ended up getting it. It's in great shape, no body dings, just on the pointy tip of the headstock, all original. Here's a photo from our show. It's the first one posted on "members westones" X390's in action. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, or Happy Holidays if you observe a different tradition. We're all waves of the same ocean.

Have fun, Spread Joy, Share Love

Peace be with you,
Brother John

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB 8_seco14
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Post by cnevins Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:42 pm

Duuuuuude!! I wanted that beauty sooooo bad! What is that, #5 or something? How did you manage that transaction? Did you just happen to be in the area? I'm curious, if you're inclined to share. I've found many awesome Westones across the country, but none within a reasonable driving distance. I guess it just depends how bad you want that particular one, eh? By the way if you ever get bored with any of your Pantera's, I might know someone who'd take one off your hands!?! Very Happy Merry Christmas!
cnevins
cnevins
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Crambone Fri Dec 26, 2008 2:22 am

This guitar is the first picture of the four X390's in action,on my "Members Westone" posting. I just used another picture for this posting. I got an X350MA just before Christmas. I thought it would have X390 stamped on the fretboard since it has the whammy bar, but it's stamped X350.

If it wasn't for your posting I wouldn't have got this one... so if I ever decide to sell her, you'll get the first pick. I think you may have just given up too early on this one, and there was a good bit of luck on my part, as I was home when he returned my call and I got to talk to him. He wanted to sell it locally, but nobody was interested. He's a nice guy, just very busy with work. I paid him through paypal, or actually his wife's account, since she sells a little on ebay. He packed it very well with a bunch of bubble wrap around the case inside the box. I paid $50 to have it shipped to Indy.

You will find one or more because you are searching. "Seek and ye shall find" as the Master put it.

I would recommend any communication that you use on Craigslist; from the beginning make it clear that you're not able to come and see it or pick it up, that you'll need it shipped. With all those warnings on there, many will not be willing to, or to go to the trouble of packing it up and sending it. That costs money and effort. I don't see why people would be scared, they're not going to send it until you've already paid them. I guess maybe it because of some wierd scams people have done on there. This is the only time that I've bought on Craigslist and had it shipped. I've bought a couple things locally. If you find one and they don't take paypal you could offer a Postal Money Order, or some other means that they're comfortable with. There was a white X390 on Craigslist earlier in the year, they didn't list a way to contact them with email, and I called several times, but they never picked up or returned my calls. They may have thought it was a scam, like their adds say. So you can't win them all.

I'm going to get some good closeups, "not in Action" of my Westone collection. Most of them have come from ebay, two of the X390's (one blue and white). When I got that great deal on the white one with the Bendmaster tremolo, I actually had stopped checking ebay, because of getting so many guitars. I came on this site just to look at someone's guitars, and saw the posting and couldn't believe it was still there, so I got it...very quickly! Another case of Gear Acquisition Syndrome. (G.A.S.)

Happy Hunting... just keep seeking and believe, and you'll get some. "ALL things are possible, to those that believe."

Happy New Year!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Brother John
Crambone
Crambone
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-07-18

http://www.myspace.com/cramboneindy

Back to top Go down

Post by luckyteghan Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:30 pm

Fragile wrote:Hi all,

Very Happy
Hi i have a mint condition caspian blue x390 pantera from the first year they were made my mom bought it and never played it so it is in mint and in the case she bought with it. anyone who wants to buy it text me at xxxxxxxxxxxx and i can email u pictures if u want

Last edited by Pollyanna on Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Removed personal details from post as a security measure)
luckyteghan
Westone Nut

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:55 pm

Hello Lucky,

Could you please read the forum rules regarding the selling of guitars
on these forums. If you do have an item to sell, please use the private
messaging service to contact other members. Also, it is not advisable
to publicly display personal details such as email addresses or private
telephone numbers and therefore I have removed your personal details
from your post, for your own security.

Thank you.

Polly
:queen: :flower:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Empty nice

Post by guitarmasta138 Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:31 pm

i have a blue westone pantera x390. if you want to buy it. i am looking to sell it.
guitarmasta138

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

guitarmasta138 wrote:i have a blue westone pantera x390. if you want to buy it. i am looking to sell it.

Helo Guitarmasta and welcome,
x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Icon_smile

Could you please post details of your guitar in the newly revised 'For Sale' forum? Please carefully read the rules for posting before you do so though.

Thank you,

Polly
x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Icon_queen x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Icon_flower
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Empty hii

Post by ruluspirulus Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 am

Hi
I've got one westone pantera x390 in white pearl for sale
For pics please write to me
ruluspirulus
Registered Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-02-27

Back to top Go down

Post by hobster Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:27 am

Pollyanna wrote:

Could you please post details of your guitar in the newly revised 'For Sale' forum? Please carefully read the rules for posting before you do so though.

Thank you,

Polly
x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Icon_queen x390 - WANTED (ALIVE): Westone Pantera X390 CB Icon_flower
hobster
hobster

Number of posts : 691
Registration date : 2009-08-16

Back to top Go down

Post by cnevins Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey all,

Yes, after four years, I am still looking for an x390 or x350ma. Brother John, I would still be up for adopting one of your herd, if the offer comes open. Thanks!

Chris
cnevins
cnevins
Westone Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down